be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Monday, March 4, 2013

You don't have to know me for very long to know I have a distaste for big-arga business, Monsanto.

I wrote this blog post while hosting my blog on Wordpress a few years ago. Within about 30 minutes of posting it, I had a comment from a Monsanto rep basically saying all of my information is inaccurate. Maybe it is...

Today I logged into my old Wordpress account to try to retrieve the old comment and the whole post is missing. Now, there is a chance that I deleted it at some point... because the Monsanto rep comment did shake me up a bit. But, I think I'd remember doing that and I also think I would have deleted it on my blogger account as well when I moved my blog from Wordpress to Blogger. But, my post is still in tact on blogger. (and no other old posts seems to be missing from my old Wordpress account).

So, I'm lead to believe that my post on Wordpress was reported and removed for one reason or another. I may be jumping to conclusions... but right now I have no other explanation.

I don't really have anything else to say, except that I eat organic as much as possible. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment