be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Friday, November 30, 2012

Easy Kale and Quinoa Salad with Mustard Dressing

I was inspired by the sweet meghanlivingstone to make this kale and quinoa salad... and. I'm. obsessed. So, in hopes of paying it forward with inspiration, I'm going to share my version of her recipe here! (Click here to watch Meghan's video.)

Ingredients:

Salad
-Kale
-Olive oil
-Quinoa
-Apples

Dressing
-Mustard (your favorite kind!)
-Olive Oil
-Apple Cider Vinegar


Just tear up some kale and massage with a little olive oil. Then add some quinoa (I like to add it warm)... and put some cut up apples on top! Drizzle with the dressing and viola! Super delicious and super easy. The dressing is just mustard, olive oil and apple cider vinegar. I use about equal parts olive oil and mustard and a few dashes of vinegar... just smell it to make sure one doesn't overpower the other. I posted this on Facebook and many people suggested adding bacon, so if you are a bacon lover, that sounds like a good tip!

Let me know if you make it, and enjoy!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment