be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

28 and feelin' great!

As you can tell, I don't do much blogging these days. I spend most of my time on Twitter and now, Tumblr... but I couldn't resist my annual birthday post on my blog!

I had such a great birthday this year... a rather routine Monday was filled with non-stop text messages, phone calls, Facebook messages and even the occasional e-card. It was an overwhelming day that ended with dinner with my mom and a few drinks/deck-time with some friends. It was exactly what I wanted.

I feel really good starting my 28th year. I no longer wish for the days of turning 21, and I've changed a lot since then. I eat and live healthier, I'm more centered spiritually, I have a greater understanding of life and the universe, I'm smarter... or at least I think I'm smarter ;).

I love the person I've become, and honestly, there is no other time I'd rather be living in, than the time right now.

Exciting things are happening on this planet. The information age is exploding all over the internet and in documentaries, even on TV. People are shifting into higher levels of consciousness and experiencing awakening and enlightenment. I remain optimistic that we can live in a peaceful world despite all the greed, hypocrisy and lies that have recently been uncovered and exposed in all industries. These are exciting times and I'm proud to say I've come a long way these past few years!

Read posts from my 25th, 26th, and 27th birthdays. Thanks for reading, those of you who are still out there. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment