be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Friday, January 13, 2012

ask. and you shall receive.

When I was living in Norwood, I had a nice studio/one bedroom apartment in a 4 family house. It was close to work, the gym, church, and the neighbors didn't mind me blasting music, at midnight, on a Tuesday.

It was a great place.

I loved the little deck that overlooked the corner of Willams and Smith. I had a view of a parking garage... that happened to have a fountain going down the side. And, I used to think... half joking... "my next place will have a real view. A view of actual water. Something real to look at". While this thought was vague, I thought it often. BUT, I didn't really give much thought to it. It was always like this... "I love this place, where I am now, but in the future, I'll have a place with a view." The key was that I was completely happy and satisfied with my place in Norwood--but I vaguely planned for the future. It was all positive.

I didn't even consider moving out of Norwood, until my ex and I decided to move closer to his work. So, we moved into a place, with a view, of the city of Cincinnati, the Ohio River and Covington, KY. It's a fun place... that has lizards on the deck in the summer, a view for the fireworks, a yard for the dog, a laid back vibe. It's exactly where I pictured myself living next when I was in Norwood. I love it here.

What you put out to the universe, shows up. Put out what you want, good vibes, positive thoughts and you'll get what you want most in life. Or, at least, what you currently think you want ;)

The universe is listening, it's flexible and it moves quickly... take full advantage. Ask and receive.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment