be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Friday, July 29, 2011

iPad Walking Challenge: the first 4 weeks

Well, I’m hanging in there in the iPad challenge. It’s a bit difficult to see where I place compared to others because both miles walked and preventative health care screenings combine to create total points. I have not turned in any of my health screenings yet, and I have 990 points (a good 400 points behind the lead).

I am doing a great job for me. I’ve walked 198 miles in the month of July. That’s an average of 50 miles a week or about 6-7 miles a day. I feel I can maintain this pace for a lifetime! (Although, I’d like to step it up a notch for the rest of this challenge!)

Two more months are left in the walking part of the challenge and the whole thing wraps up the end of December. I’m excited for August 3rd because we get double points for miles walked that day! My goal is to walk 13 miles that day (my personal record so far). Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment