be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Twenty Ten



Happy New Year! What do we call it? Twenty ten? Two thousand and ten?

Well, I have to say, I have yet to break any of my new years resolutions! I guess I really only made one, and that was too keep doing the positive things I changed during the year last year. So far, so good....not too hard to stick to.

10,000 steps. Sucks. Well, I suck at getting them. It’s really hard and there is no way I’ll get 10,000 steps a day without going to the gym or walking my entire lunch break or something. I’m not giving up…but instead of trying to get 70,000 for a week (last week I had 33,000….oops.) I’m just going to try to get more each week than the last. I figure it’s way more realistic for me to do it that way. I’m sure I’ll be up to 10,000 a day in no time! Haha, hopefully.

I’m loving every second of this beautiful snowfall Cincy has been getting. This is how winter should be! Bella loves the snow as well. She likes to jump around in it and eat it. I hope the snow hangs around for the weekend because I’d really like to take her to the park. It’s hard to do that stuff during the week during these winter months because it gets dark too early.

It’s good to be back at work. It will take another week or so before I have my routine back. Things get crazy when I take a few days off and it leads to weeks of catching up! I had so much time off at the end of year, that I just feel really behind. Refreshed, but behind.

Well, this blog feels kind of random, but it’s what I’ve been up to. Here are some pix from the snow. Enjoy ☺









No comments:

Post a Comment