be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

meetup

I'm still pretty sick [hence my lack of blogging]. I think I am getting better though because today I didn't take any medicine at all and I only slightly felt like hell. My teeth hurt so bad, it hurts to walk. It's so weird.

Anyway....good news. Tonight I met up with my first meetup.com group! The meet up was actually something I was already attending, so it worked in my favor :) I really enjoyed the group and think there is a lot of value to a website where can type in your interest and location and find people who share that interest. I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone. Whether you just moved to a city, have a new hobby or just want to connect with your dorky side, find a meet up group!

Ok, this is all I have the energy for tonight. I should be sleeping, but I am [of course] wide awake. This week is going so slow...and I am really looking forward to the weekend!

Happy hump day.


No comments:

Post a Comment