be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Monday, October 18, 2010

completely random ramblings

I got an email from Garden Ridge this morning saying that Christmas trees are on sale. I’m not a big shopper, so I don’t go into the stores or malls as much as most people, but apparently, if I do, I’ll see the Christmas stuff. I’m not complaining, I absolutely love Christmas and count down the days until I can put my tree up. I just cannot believe that time of year is almost here again! I still have a pumpkin that needs to be carved first!

I’m still learning my new camera. I really have no idea what I am doing, and I’m pretty overwhelmed. I took pictures of a CD release party at the Mad Hatter on Saturday. They came out ok. I think I need to invest in a better flash…I will, eventually. It didn’t help that I felt like absolute crap and my left eye was so blurry that I could barely see what I was taking a picture of. Oh well, there are plenty of shows coming up that I can practice taking more pictures.

I’m still participating in the 10-in-10 weight loss challenge at work. We are about half way through and so far I think I’ve only gained a few pounds. Awesome. I am hopeful for this week though, because my scale at home says I’ve finally lost a few pounds. I spent most of last week at the gym, so it better pay off! As soon as I started feeling sick, I stopped going, so I need to feel better! I have to weigh in today…if I lost weight, I’ll report back, if you don’t hear anything, assume I suck at this challenge. EDIT: down 3 pounds! whoo hoo

Ok, that’s my update for now. I haven’t been in the blogging mood lately, but I write in this thing so in 5 years I can go back and laugh at myself and feel all nostalgic…so I figured some kind of random update was overdue. Hopefully I’ll get back in the swing of things when I finally feel better…whenever that will be….bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment