be free

Be peace ☮ Be love ♥ Be free

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cincinnati-Here I come!


I am on my way home to Cincinnati.  I packed up my Corolla in hopes it can make yet another cross country trip.  I made a nice spot in the front seat for Bella, and even put two pillows and a blanket there for her, so she will be nice and comfortable.  What does she do?  She climbs into the back seat on top of 2 suitcases, my coffee pot, DVD player and other miscellaneous hard objects that are back there and she makes a spot for herself in the foot of space that is left between my stuff and the ceiling.  Really Bella?  I make you a nice bed and you would rather sleep on top of a coffee pot?  She is one weird dog.  Needless to say, at the first stop I made, I had to rearrange my car for her.  She is such a goofy mutt.

I drove from LA to Green River, Utah on Wednesday.  I got a good 680 miles or so under way.  I woke up the next day to drive another 350 miles to cross the Rocky Mountains and make in into Denver safe in sound!  I absolutely love Denver and if I was rich, I would just stay here.  It's so clean, and the air is crisp.  It's always sunny and it's such a fun city.  Laura took me out to a bar called Bender's in downtown Denver on Thursday night.  It is an awesome place.  They had some great drink specials which was refreshing after living in LA for 8 months.  Laura was nice enough to buy me a few drinks, because well, I'm broke!  My friend Matt who I know from Q102 lives out here, and he came and met up with us.  It had been over a year since I saw him, so it was great to see him!   

Laura has been working the past few days so I have been spending my time applying for jobs in Cincy.  

Tonight Laura and I are going to have dinner with my dad's cousin.  I haven't seen her since I was 12, so this will be fun!  Well, I am planning on leaving Denver first thing Monday morning...so I should be back in business in Cincy by Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. is that a picture of Cincy??

    Looks SO pretty! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete