I finally had my car appraised today...and I am taking it to a shop tomorrow morning so they can look at it to see what parts they need to order. They plan to start work on it on Monday, so if all goes well, hopefully my car will be fixed by the end of the week! I just want to put this stressful mess behind me, car accidents suck!
Well, I still have not found a plane ticket home for Christmas yet. I just looked about 20 mintues ago and the best deal was $769. blah. I know they will come down the closer it gets --at this point I may just have to wait until the last minute!
Time for me to crash...and my roommate Nikki must have fallen asleep in the living room because the movie ended and the DVD menu has been playing on repeat for about a half an hour now and I can't take it anymore...I have to go turn it off!
Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment